Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

One side of penis is feels weaker while the other ...both…

Customer Question
One side of penis is...
One side of penis is feels weaker while the other harder...both when erect and non-erect. Concerned my penis is damaged...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
To add, the left side feels harder and thicker, while the right feels weak. Like the right can't maintain hardness and feels like its not as thick its shows more veins
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/25/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

Hello

I do not do phone calls.

This condition is very common and sometimes completely normal.

One must rule out pyronie's disease, which is a scar formation of unkown cause

And it can be treated.

See a urologist asap.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.