How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 18541
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a operation in thailand for payronies diese and the

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** had a operation in thailand for payronies diese and the doctor mutalated me he put two tubes in the first one come out the side of my penis the second one came out through the eye of my penis , all he could say was sorry , but now I have two holes when i go to the toilet and can never get a erection , It also looks short and deformed , I was wondering if i could maybe get a transplant
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

It is impossible to say whether a transplant could be done based on a discussion over the internet.

However, I can say that it is more common that penile reconstructive surgery, or phalloplasty, would be done in cases of a damaged penis, whether it occurs as a result of penile trauma or a surgical complication.

It would be necessary for you to be seen by a Urologist that specializes in these surgeries for a proper assessment and determination of what options would be appropriate for your situation.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.