Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have burning sensation on the shaft of my penis no

Customer Question
Hi i have burning sensation...
Hi i have burning sensation on the shaft of my penis no unprotect sex . I have had the same thing happen to me several times n the past it usaly goes away. . Ihave been tested in the past for std just in case nothing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
Not sure why the info is not here
I am just finshing 10 days of levofloxacin 500mg for a sinus infection
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/17/2016
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist

High

This is most likely prostate inflammation.

This can be bacterial or non bacterial.

You need a urologist for a correct diagnosis.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.