Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My MRI pelvis says that bladder is unremarkable.But before i

Customer Question

Hello! My MRI pelvis says that bladder is unremarkable.But before i had UTI. And now I got like OAB.Doctor wants to do procedure under camera to see whats wrong.my questoin is OAB can be result of UTI and why this is so long time,more than a month.What its mean unremarkable? Thank you for the answer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had UTI and than after like one week or two i start feeling that i want to use bahtroom all the time. Doctor gave me pills for OAB,it helping but not too much.Actually i had 10 years ago Vaginal Hysterectomy and pelvis floor repair and my UTI started to repeat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please give me advice how to avoid getting repited UTI. I am suffering from this.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

UTIs can cause bladder spasms and this is the same sensation people get who have OAB. If you keep getting repeated UTIs, you need to get in to see a urologist to look in the bladder by cystoscopy to evaluate for causes of infection.