Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I find bloody sperms and when i sit to poop nd whn i strain…

Customer Question
I find bloody sperms and...
I find bloody sperms and when i sit to poop nd whn i strain myself i find small droplets of blood frm my penis otherwise i hav no other problem all day , even my urine is fine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
2/12/2016
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist

Is bleeding is probably coming from your prostate. You need to get into see a urologist for a prostate examination and you may need to have a camera test called cystoscopy to look inside the urethra to see exactly where the bleeding is coming from. It may be due to an infection and you may need to be on a course of antibiotics to treat this. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.