Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Dr. I HAVE A SLIGHT DISCHARGE COMING FROM MY PENIS, LIKE THE…

Customer Question
Dr. I HAVE A SLIGHT...
Dr. I HAVE A SLIGHT DISCHARGE COMING FROM MY PENIS, LIKE THE ONE I HAD YEARS AGO AND IT WAS TREATED AS CHLAMYDIA, AND TREATED WITH ANTIBIOTICS WHICH CLEARED IT UP , WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR TREATMENT
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
2/2/2016
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 2 years ago

This is Dr. David

I would see a doctor and get a penile urethral culture to confirm the infection

if you do have chlamydia, then you can be treated with Azithromycin 1 g orally in a single dose OR

Doxycycline 100 mg orally twice a day for 7 days

but best to see a doctor and get tested to confirm

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Can you prescribe the 1g oral dose

no, we can not give out prescriptions to clients here.

that is against federal law.