Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine, MBBS With four years of experience (London).
16101430

I'm starting to urinate blood. No temperature or other

Customer Question

I'm starting to urinate blood. No temperature or other symptoms. It started this morning. What are my options?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that blood in the urine is an alarming symptom which should not be ta***** *****ghtly and I will highly advise to visit A/E or emergency in hospital for urgent evaluation and tests. It is important to investigate any urinary tract infection, kidney infection (pyelonephritis), any kidney or ureter stone, any mass or growth in kidney or urinary tract. Early evaluation by physician in A/E or hospital emergency is very important. I will suggest to have these tests such as urine culture and analysis, kidney and ureter scan, full blood count, x-ray KUB might be needed.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed