Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I need to find a doctor in Albuquerque to prescribe quad mix

Customer Question
for ED. I have HBP...
I need to find a doctor in Albuquerque to prescribe quad mix for ED. I have HBP and quad mix has been very helpful this past year. The doctor that furnished me the prescription is with Numale but they have proven too expensive.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 50 years old. Have used the quad mix successfully for 1 year. Quad mix s so good I can't believe it isnt al over the news media. Have use 1 unit of the quad mix 1 to overcome erection problems. No hx of stroke or heartattack. No prostate problems. Anything else?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Urology
1/28/2016
Urologist: Dr. Norm S., Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor

I'm not a urologist, but I have personal experience in using Tri-Mix, which is similar to Quad-Mix.

Any urologist will usually prescribe Quad-Mix. Here is a list of urologists in the Albuquerque area http://www.vitals.com/urologists/nm/albuquerque

There is some rating and reviews on that site. You could probably call and they could tell you their charges for seeing a new patient, if you don't have insurance.

If you do have health insurance, the insurance web site would list urologists that they cover, which is how I found mine. Good luck finding your urologist.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I spent how much to get that answer? Dr Norm S is not a urlogist. I know most urologists will prescribe quad mix. That is not what I need to know. I need you to tell me what Dr will prescribe by name and contact information. Please tell me of a doctor that will prescribe Quad mix.

I don't understand. Did you go on the website I recommended? It has many Albuquerque urologists. If you click on their name, you will get their contact information.

For example, Dr. Donald Kettwich. Phone(###) ###-#### 711 Encino Pl NE, Albuquerque 87102. Albuquerque directions are there as well.

Plus you can choose from many urologists in that area.

Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor