Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urine infections for since last June 2015. I have been on…

Customer Question
My name is***** infections...

My name is***** infections for since last June 2015. I have been on about 9 antibiodics. I have had a CT Scan and its finding were a bulk left adrenal gland. I was wondering what this mean't and if it could have anything to do with my infections. I also had a pelvic unltrasound and it showed a small right sided diverticulum is present. Are any of these why I could be having so many urine infections. I am 60 and 10 years age had complete hystorectomy.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Painful sex

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
1/27/2016
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist

The infections have nothing to do with the adrenal gland finding. I can't tell what the adrenal gland lesion is without being able to see it, but it is likely a benign mass( not cancer). Is the diverticulum on your bladder?

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist