Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Why does my flaccid penis vary in size so much in a days…

Customer Question
Why does my flaccid penis...
Why does my flaccid penis vary in size so much in a days time. It's not because of the weather it goes up and down between 1 inch - 4 inches all day long.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
1/24/2016
Urologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

I have multiple sclerosis and I take tecfidera for it and also I take gabapentin and aderall but my penis has done this since I was a teenager, way before I was diagnosed or started taking meds

Thank you for that additional information.

This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

If you ask all your male friends you will find that their penis' vary in size over the course of the day for a bazillion different reasons.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS