Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have an inquiry about my condition. A few months ago I got…

Customer Question
Hello Doctor, I have an...
Hello Doctor, I have an inquiry about my condition. A few months ago I got a cut below the head of my penis and right now it has recovered but the skin around it is white and bumpy. The spot doesn't particularly hurt and is not going away.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
1/21/2016
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist

Can you post a photo of the area?

Here's the photo.

Are you sexually active

no

This looks like inflammation that may be complicated by a fungal infection. You need to see a urologist for an exam and they should consider putting you on a steroid cream with anti fungal called betamethasone with Clotrimazole. Hope this helps.