How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I have uti, have been experiencing pain when

Customer Question

I think I have uti, have been experiencing pain when urinate, burning sensation, odor in the urine
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

In this case, you need to get into see a doctor. They will need to do a formal urine culture to identify the bacteria. They can empirically star you want to antibiotics which is Macrobid treat this. Once the urine cultures return, they will ensure that your antibiotics were the correct one to clear the infection. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.