How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 65019
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an embarrassing issue with Penis. I never felt it get

Customer Question

Hi. I have an embarrassing issue with Penis. I never felt it get damaged before, but whilst erect, if I put pressure on the tip towards body (as if I'd missed the vaginal passage during sex), I'd feel like my penis is kinking and it really hurts. It feels like there's damage somewhere in the structure. It never hurts unless I push on it from the end erect. It seems like it's halfway up shaft and kinking to left and back. Is this a curable problem? Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can preform sex ok, but if my penis comes out during sex and hits her, I can feel uncomfort. It feels like it's not entirely broken but there's some damage. I can't think of a time where this originally happened. I do remember folding it once as a little kid 😂. Thanks for any help. I just need to know if it's an easy fix or major problem.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


You need to see a urologist immediately.

Letting such damage go can result on permanent problems.

Don't wait on this.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This has gone on for many years. Do you think I have pernament damage or is there a chance to be fixed? Thank you.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

No way to tell without exam or ultrasound.

There can be permanent damage.

See a urologist.

Please click a positive rating: that is how we are paid.