Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Because of neuoroleptic use I lost almost all sensation of

Customer Question

HiBecause of neuoroleptic use I lost almost all sensation of orgams. Are there any ways that are safe to get this back? Stimulant drugs like cdp-choline bring all the pleasure back. Do you have any suggestions, prefferably very safe. It happened after maybe the 20'th dose of Zyprexa, when all of a sudden there was no feeling the next time. It never got better.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long ago did this happen?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.