Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

Very small drops of blood on tip of penis. no blood on

Customer Question
Customer: very small drops of...
Customer: very small drops of blood on tip of penis. no blood on urine. only occasional.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no concern other about drops of blood on underwear. this issue has happened before in 2011
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2016
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist

How old are you? Do you have pain with this bleeding?

iam 88 years old. no pain with bleeding

This bleeding is most likely coming form your urethra or prostate. You need to get in to see your doctor for a prostate exam and urine culture to see if you have an infection as the cause of this. They likely need to refer you to a urologist to look in the urethra with cystoscopy to prove where the blood in coming from . Hope this helps.

Dr. Y.
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist