How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20141
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sustained trauma have hypogonadism lost 170lbs heard pop

Customer Question

Sustained trauma have hypogonadism lost 170lbs heard pop pain stood up everything felt like it fell into scrtum went to er did cat ultra found object in uretha possible caterer 2.5cm lost weight dislodged been years but I feel caused significant trauma insurance issue delaying removal having muscle kocks band moving up down shaft from inside tightens but relaxes cuts blood supply have to leave alone now between lower abdomen top of pubic area large sac fluid filled leaked into my penis shaft urine in er no infection but was before fluid appeared scared have am primary visit for referral to urologist for object tremobal but feel this is more serious please advise what I can do taking ib and muscle relaxer should I go to er went twice keep saying outpatient issue but feel it's emergency
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? How many pounds did you lose? Did you have a catheter? What was the trauma? When did it happen? How was it treated? Exactly where is the pain? Urinary problem? When did it start? Is the symptom consistent? Is it getting worse? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 feet 160lbd was 375lbs no catheter on Christmas heard a pop during sex pain and pressure at base of penis urine gets stuck in uretha urs worse fluid abov abdomen migrated to side no d surgery vmhavrme htmypoganadism take testosterone Adderall anxity meds hluophage
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It could be a hematoma from the urethral injury. You should have a retrograde urethrogram to check the damage. If you can't urinate, you should go to urologist as soon as possible.