How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had similar feelings and the doctor diagnosed me with

Customer Question

I have had similar feelings and the doctor diagnosed me with prostatitis and put me on Septra for 4 weeks. Unfortunately the sensation doesn't seem to go away. It's been a few months since I have had this condition. I don't have pain while urinating but after I urinate I tend to have these symptoms. The symptoms are lesser as I wait longer. I am a male 37 years old. My urine culture reports and ultrasound showed normal.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


What is your question