DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Getting prescription for tri mix in powder form. I have ed

Customer Question

Customer: Getting prescription for tri mix in powder form.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have ed problem, can't sustain erection, Viagra and Cialis don't work well enough.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Urology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

What is your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can I get a prescription for tri mix, viagra and cialis don't work, I want to try the shot.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

You have to see a doctor in person.

A urologist, or an internist.

You can not get a legal prescription on line.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't call now, I am at work, can I call later, How do I do that.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.

You can not get a prescription here, only from a doctor who has examined you and is taking care of you.

This is a question and answer site.

Please click a positive.