How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Medical doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some swelling around the colla of my penis, area

Customer Question

i have some swelling around the colla of my penis, area before the head...I am circumsiced
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any medications? Any symptoms such as pain or itch? When did it start? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any other symptoms such as urtheral discharge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1- pics attached
2- I'm 44 weigh 220lbs
3-no medical problems or medications...occasional ibuprofen
4- started about 3 days ago it is sensitive around the swollen area and at the head.
5- only hurts if I pre on the area to the left of where the penis attaches to the body
6- happened to me about six years ago went into the emergency room they said it has to be some kind of trauma the only thing I can think off is I wear longjohns when it is cold out and do not wear underwear at that time and it is kind of hanging at that time I did play golf like that recently I could've hurt it then swinging hard or I don't know.
5- swelling has increased a bit in the last day or so.
6-no discharge, I camper without hurt
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It could be bacteria infection of the skin. You should see your doctor to have antibiotics and pain medications.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok ty
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Take care.