How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 29245
Experience:  Board certified Internist
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain between scrotum and rectum. Seems to happen

Customer Question

I have pain between scrotum and rectum. Seems to happen after being sexually stimulated
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Prostate inflammation or prostatitis can cause this pain commonly.

This can be due to the bacterial infection or from testosterone induced inflammation of the prostate gland.

Urinalysis and prostate exam should be performed.

Another possibility can be due to the muscle spasm at the area being apparent during sexual activities.

Prostatitis will require antibiotic course besides anti inflammatory medication like Ibuprofen for 10-14 days.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.
Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!
This is the link to my profile: