Dr.S.A Alam
Dr.S.A Alam, MBBS
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS (R)
16248889

I have the exact same things as this person. I've had it for

Customer Question

I have the exact same things as this person.
I've had it for three weeks now.
Never had a scab on it.
http://www.justanswer.com/urology/8bbqn-minor-rash-head-please-help-clear-pics-incld.html#re.v/378/
What could it be?
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm negative for STDs. Altough I know I have herpes. But I've never had a blister whatsoever.
It's been 3 weeks.
It doesn't hurt.
I'm just scared it might be contagious.
And I don't think it's caused by masturbation since i've been much calmer then years ago.
Expert:  Dr.S.A Alam replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, masturbation can cause ulcers because of the rubbing effect, these ulcers can simply be treated with stopping the masturbation and using oil over penile area to make it more soft, in most cases these are due to dry skin caused by too much rubbing. Let me know if you have questions, thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by looking at those pictures, this is what you see? Could it be possible to be a bacteria? a Fungus? or it's really just irritated? I mean, it's been there for 3 weeks and there is no scab whatsoever
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything I could do to calm the rash down or make it go away faster then just not doing anything for a while?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the skin is not dry at all. like really.

Thank you for your reply, it is more of inflammed area and seems due to possible irritation or rubbing, other possible cause is wart. Try over the counter antiviral creams like Acylex which will help early healing.