Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a tingling in the inside tip of my penis(urethra). I

Customer Question

I have a tingling in the inside tip of my penis(urethra). I had a prostate biopsy about a month ago also every now and then I have a quick dull pain in testicle. I am also urinating a lot more than before the biopsy. I'm also ashamed to say that I had a prostitute give me oral sex without a condon. I am home on Thanksgiving with what seems to be the flu. Strange since I had a flu shot over a month ago
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

This tingling is likely related to inflammation from infection. It could be from the prostate biopsy or it could be from the oral sex. Either way, you need to see your doctor for a urine culture and STD testing and you'll likely need to be started on antibiotics for this. Hope this helps.