How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrThomasMd Your Own Question
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 64329
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrThomasMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im 22 years old and i have a problem with premature

Customer Question

Im 22 years old and i have a problem with premature ejaculation since i start masturbate.
i only can last 30 sec to 1 min and thats why im afraid to go and have sex with a girl because i don't to be embarased.
ive tried pills, sprays and condoms with benzocaine but nothing helped
i don't know what else to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.


You need to talk with a psychologist.

Your problem is anxiety, and you do not need pills.

Once the anxiety is controlled [the doctor will teach you ways to do this], there should not be a problem.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can this be done online or should i call a physician near me and how long and how much will all these take and cost?
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

No you must see a psychologist

PHD clinical.

How long it takes and the costs vary.

Can not help you with that.

I would suggest you find a psychologist that does cognitive behavioral therapy.

Please click a positive rating.