Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have allready sent m symptom of vibration feeling in my

Customer Question

i have allready sent m symptom of vibration feeling in my penis.i was asked a question regarding any pain anywhere to which i have answered in the negative. now i need to know how you can help.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

A vibration sensation in the penis can potential be a sign of A prostate infection called prostatitis. I have seen this several times. I would recommend that you get into see a urologist for a prostate examination and a urine culture to see if you need to be placed on antibiotics to treat this. You can also try to take some ibuprofen to decrease the inflammation around the nerves that can be causing this sensation. Hope this helps.