Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

How do i treat staphylococuss, increase my testosterone

Customer Question
hello how do i treat...
hello how do i treat staphylococuss , increase my testosterone level and to get hard erection
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
i used to have weak erection and quick ejaculation, i have gone for semen analysis but result shows my sperm count is normal, but i cant satisfied women sexually, i need want to do and natural ways to have hard erection and ejaculations without side effect. because i hardly have sexual arose, peradventure if i had first round.
11/15/2015
Urologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

where is the staph located?

just click reply to respond

the staph located in my semen
please i hope you will give the solution that will solve it, also to have strong erection and long ejaculation

then you have prostatitis

This is treated with an antibiotic against staph like keflex

but you promise me to answer my question with $34 after making the payment you are asking for another bill, without giving me value for what i paid for, is how you operate?

that is simply an offer for extended services

you don't have to accept it

what suggestion or answer to my urology question including the issue of weak erection, although i was diagnose by urologist we he said i have no prostatitis,

I think it is prostatitis

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)

If you have more questions, just reply

you ask me to rate when you are not giving me what i wanted, no explanation, no solution to my request and you are expecting me to rate you. in short am not satisfied, i see the money paid as a waste.

How is there no explanation? You need antibiotics for prostatitis

prescribed the best antibiotic

augmentin 875 twice a day for 14 days

If you have more questions, just reply

Hello
Am Daniel bayode, although i made use of you service via urology question but i was never in anyway registered as your member, but all to my greatest surprise you choose to charge me for membership fees, by deducting from my debit card, why do you have to do that without requested for it. or its how you forcefully collect people money just because you have my debit card details. thus i always have respect for you, but you made my day to be sad by wrongly withdrawal my money without my consent.
PLEASE INVESTIGATE TO SEE THE ERROR FOR ME TO GET MY MONEY. THANKS I BELIEVE YOUR ORGANIZATION IS NOT ONLINE FRAUDSTERDANIEL BAYODE

I don't control that. contact customer service

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor