Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

What could be giving me mild blury vision redness of the

Customer Question
underskin and penis with constant...
What could be giving me mild blury vision redness of the underskin and penis with constant urinaition
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2015
Urologist: Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice replied 2 years ago
Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice

Hello!

Your symptoms may be from very different issues ....

Blurred vision may be caused by diabetes and fluctuations of blood sugar as one possibility.. does the blurred vision come and go ?? Best for that symptom for you to see an ophthalmologist and have your eyes checked ..

Frequent urination may also be a symptom of diabetes >> so I would suggest that you have your sugar metabolism checked with a fasting glucose PLUS a test called a hemoglobin A1C ...

Frequent urination may be a symptom of other problems too however.. your urine being checked would be advised...

It could be caused by a urinary tract infection...

It could be caused by over-active bladder >> ( bladder muscle spasms) OAB >> if that then there are meds to help...

Frequent urination may be associated with an enlarged prostate but not common for BPH at your age but a prostate infection could be a culprit...

Redness on underside of penis may be due to balanitis >> this may be a Candida type fungal infection... If that then a NYSTATIN based anti-fungal cream twice a day to irritated area should help with that ( week to 10 days should do the trick if that is your cause...

I hope that this information is helpful for you! Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you! If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

The redness on the pennis it feels like my pee is to acydic and iritates my skin the blury vission has not gone away it started about a week ago only blury things far a way like 6feet or more

Hello again,

Well different causes of the skin of the penis are possible BUT the most common that I see is going to be a Candida type skin infection.. that is where I suggest that you START.. follow up on these issues is advised of course >>

The blurred vision as Is aid may be completely different >> I suggest that you have your eyes checked...

As part of your check up I would advise that your blood sugar metabolism be checked as diabetes new onset or pre-dibetes COULD be a common thread to several of these symptoms..

I hope that this is helpful for you! Let me know if you have further questions or concerns. Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Hello again!

No the juice would be fine for you to drink...no worries here!

Take Care!

Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD