How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Medical doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The tubes behind my left testikel are slightly swollen or

Customer Question

The tubes behind my left testikel are slightly swollen or filled with a fluid, the pain acts up when I have an erection or eject late, but the pain is more linked to the erection then it is to the ejaculation, the next part is a bit weird but when I'm having sex I don't take off my undershorts but I just let my penis hanging out from the side and pull my underwear into my groin as I'm having sex cutting off the tubes That run Thrue my groin area, I have been doing this for a while because it's made the sex better I guess, I'm almost sure that this is what caused the pain and the inflammation. I went to the doctor and the hospital and got a ultra exam and the blood circulation was good. I have had some iritattion for years but only two times has the pain gotten severe, I hope that someone can help me. Regards 40 year old male.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Did you have a urine test and STI screening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i didn't, I'll ask my doctor to get a test. But there is nothing weird in my urin or sperm, and I have this problem for years and this is the theirs time more severe.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should have the test done. Also you should take your penis out from the middle slit of the pant if you don't want to take your pant off so that taking the penis from the side doesn't injure it. Take over-the-counter pain medication until the pain subsides.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok i wil, do i need to stop having sex until the pain is al gone because I takes a long time befor the pain goes away, and also if it's a wide blood vessel is that dangerous and wil de vessel go back to normal if I give it rest?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

It would recover from the damage.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oke thank you Very much doc
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Take care.