How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 64415
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Foreskin stings during and after intercourse,

Customer Question

Foreskin stings during and after intercourse,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.


This can be for a number of reasons.

For example

sensitivity to lasix or spermacide jelly.

Infection under the foreskin.

Tight foreskin...

Previous infection and scarring under the foreskin.

You need an exam from your doctor.

If it is s tight foreskin this can often be stretched gradually and if not, a minor procedure from a urologist can correct it.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.