Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

I had sex with my boyfriend and the next morning I noticed

Customer Question
crusty like dried cum on...
I had sex with my boyfriend and the next morning I noticed crusty like dried cum on my panties and dried snot like cum stuck to my finger and bottom. Why is that? It's never happened before. He says he hasn't been masturbating which is why he came so quick multiple times in a short amount of time. Should I be worried about him? Also, since we were having unprotected sex, is it more possible to get pregnant since he kept going back in after he ejaculted?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
I asked him why he stopped masturbating and he says it's because he would rather not. Is it normal for a guy to just lose interest in masturbation?
10/28/2015
Urologist: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

I am 19 but this is more of a question about my boyfriend. He is 18.
I am female by the way.

It does not seem like these are signs that he may be infected or have a STD. But, if you are worried the two of you could go to a clinic and be tested. You could also obtain birth control and condoms there.

You are at a very high risk for getting pregnant by not using an form of birth control, irrespective of how often your boyfriend goes back in. If you keep this up you should plan to be a mom before hitting your 20th birthday.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I also wanted to know if it was normal for him to not masturbate anymore. He says that he would rather not?

It is perfectly normal if he doesn't want to masturbate anymore. It will not cause any harm.

Of course you understand that masturbation will cause his fertility to drop low enough to keep you from getting pregnant.....

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

Dr. Rick MD FACS

the less he masturbates the more likely it is for me to get pregnant?

No. Not all.

He can get you pregnant if he masturbates or not.........it, really, only takes one sperm contacting your egg to get you started down the road of motherhood.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD