Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My boyfriend has a bladder mass at the age of 20 and was

Customer Question

My boyfriend has a bladder mass at the age of 20 and was told to stop smoking marijuana by the urologist. He has his medical marijuana card and it helps him a lot with his everyday life , things such as sleep, giving him an appetite and to relieve anxiety. I did research on the effect marijuana has on bladder masses or cancer and there was no effect. In fact, it actually has an affect to it. However i did see how tobacco effects the bladder, which in some cases marijuana is mixed with tobacco. With that being said my boyfriend did smoke these marijuana cigarettes that contained tobacco. Now my question is would it cause any effect to smoke medical marijuana in a joint or pipe? He is going to have surgery in 3-4 days to get the mass taken out.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

I can discuss this over the phone with you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a refund I spoke to a urologist for free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get my answer