How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dr I have this problem going on more than 8 years since I

Customer Question

Hi, Dr I have this problem going on for years more than 8 years since I feel like want to go pipi frequently in an interval between or less than 30 minutes; I can pass a couple months without that feeling and after it comes back. The main problem even Dr or urologist I have seen they won't give me any prescription because they all the tests should be done revealed there is nothing wrong with me. Then that discouraged to see them one of them specially the urologist said maybe the problem is in my mind; I feel like embarrassing to see them, I stay keep on suffering with that problem.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Have they done cystoscopy to look in the urethra?