How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 46282
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a girl friend she love me & i love her but we cant

Customer Question

i had a girl friend she love me & i love her but we cant stay together b/c i cant get sex to her she isnt happy on ours sex realation ship i cant stay long time on sex like i do sex but after 30 second it common out my sperm i feel sad by that time i want stay long minute but i cant i tried a lot of times to stay long minute but cant i didnt ask before doctor its my first time to ask doctor please please help me i want stay with my girl & i want marry & i want get baby i am 25 years old now. I started sex late after 22 i need medicine god bless you thankew.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

this is called premature ejaculation and is not treated with medications first

it is treated with sex therapy exercises first.

there is a pause and squeeze of the head of the penis technique which can slow down when you ejaculate

I would try this exercise with your partner first.

there are also topical numbing lidocaine creams which you can buy over the counter which can help decrease your sensation and help you last longer.

you can also wear a condom which can help decrease your sensation and help you last longer.

if these don't work, there are medications such as SSRI anti-depressants which can help delay your ejaculation.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using