Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

A friend of mine has a brown/tea colored urine since

Customer Question

A friend of mine has a brown/tea colored urine since yesterday and this afternoon he had a lighter color urine but I saw a tiny streak of blood in the toilet. He went to urgent care to have it checked but he told me that he was not given any information other than he was referred to see a Urologist. They took a blood sample on him and said they will send it to the laboratory for testing. He doesn't have any pain even during urination. What are the chances that it could be as serious as cancer?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.

How old is your friend?

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.

Dors he smoke?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he smoke...hebis 27 y.o...about 10 sticks a day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good morning doctor...I just talked to him this morning and told me that he was able to pass out a stone during urination...what is the possibility that there will be some left inside or that he needs to see a urologist???
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.

Is he still in pain? Does he still have bleeding?