How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm also experiencing ED/soft erections and I'm 31. Is this

Customer Question

I'm also experiencing ED/soft erections and I'm 31. Is this something that's out of the ordinary or is it more common than what I'm thinking? Could I get somekind of treatment or something to enjoy my sex life again?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

What medications do you take? How log have you had this problem? Do you wake in the morning with full erections?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not take any medications and I started experiencing the soft erections a few months ago. Lately, I rarely wake up with full erections and also since a young age, I've noticed that I've always struggled to make intercourse last which is really frustrating to me for one and my partners as well. What would you recommend me doing at this point? I would really like to feel like a young man again.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

You need to see a urologist for an exam. Thu can do a rest called penile color flow doper ultrasound to see what is wrong with the blood flow to the penis so they can determine if they can prescribe a medication such as Viagra or cialis to improve the blood flow. Hope this helps.