Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

In the last month my penis has felt almost dead. It has

Customer Question

In the last month my penis has felt almost dead. It has little sensitivity, I'm not getting any erections without direct simulation, no morning wood, and weaker erections overall. I had sex once about a month ago and when i was cleaning it afterwards there were small dabs of blood but nothing painful or excessive. I used to masturbate semi-frequently but have since stopped and also used to do pc exercises but have stopped. Any idea what the problem might be and how to fix it? I've masturbated 2 or 3 times in this month span and the ejaculation has been delayed and taken more effort than usual.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Not having a morning erection or nocturnal penile tumescence means that there is something affecting either the nerve supply or the vascular (blood) supply of the penis. I would suggest that you visit a Urologist at the earliest and have this examined. A few tests are also warranted which include x rays of the lower lumbosacral spine, nerve conduction studies, artificial erection test etc.

Let me know if you need to know anything more.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service.

Best wishes.