How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20388
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Why would my urologist want to perform Ther/proph/diag

Customer Question

Why would my urologist want to perform Ther/proph/diag injection?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
What type of injection are they wanting to do?
Why did you see your urologist in the first place?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
an injection for sexual dysfunction and urinary frequency
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Are you having problems with erections? Are they trying to inject your penis to help with erections?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
help with erections and urinary incontinence
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
There are injections that can be placed right into the penis to help improve erections. This is likely what you are referring to.
For incontience, injections of collagen can be done to improve incontience.
Without further info, this is all the information I can really figure out. You can ask your urologist about why they want to do these injections to confirm.