Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Look in the uretra and I see like inside looks like is not

Customer Question

Look in the uretra and I see like inside looks like is not firm is Cain is samthing there I don't that is normal to look like that or is samthing rong vas I'm panicking
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gest want know for sure if inside the urethra have to be firm or is Normal to have like litlle lumps or the skin more swelling I m gest worried . I hope that's not cancer
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Can you post a photo of the area you are concerned about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the area right under the cliter were the pee cames from I feel like inside the holl is like little lijens . I don't know we're t post the pic
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
You have to use the desktop application and click on the paperclip icon to attach a photo.