How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the most effective med. dysfunction 80 year old male

Customer Question

what is the most effective med. for erectile dysfunction for an 80 year old male not active for 4 years - on Plavix and Lasix- no nitrates ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Everybody responds differently to each medication. The most effective medication is going to be the one that works for you the best. The only way to determine this to try different medications. If Viagra does not work, then you should see your doctor to consider Cialis. If that doesn't work, then you should consider penile injections with the medication such as Trimix. Your urologist can teach you how to do these injections. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.