Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Urology

A few years ago I used trimix and it worked quite well. I am

Customer Question
Good Day, A few years ago...
Good Day,
A few years ago I used trimix and it worked quite well. I am in the military and travel a lot so I switched to pills, however, the side effects (heartburn, headaches, etc) were unbearable so I stopped taking them. I am now living in Harrisburg Pa and I'd like to go back on trimix but I'm having a problem finding a doctor in this area that prescribes the medication, is there a data base of doctors I can consult that understands trimix and would consider prescibing it in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/13/2015
Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 2 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Hello
Any urologist can do this.
What have you actually tried?
Over the counter herbs. Cialis, Viagra and Lavitra.
Here is an extensive list of urologists, right in harrisburg.
http://www.healthgrades.com/urology-directory/pa-pennsylvania/harrisburg
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist