Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am 68 years old one week ago I had sex for the first time

Customer Question

I am 68 years old one week ago I had sex for the first time in several years and had no problem now I can not get a complete erection anymore
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you treated any medications such as Viagra or cialis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No first time I have had a problem
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Up to 60-70% of men your age have problem maintaining an erection. This is a very common problem. Medications such as Viagra and cialis have been developed to help improve the blood flow to the penis to give you an erection. You need to see your primary doctor or urologist for an exam to determine if you would be a candidate for this. If so, they can write you a prescription for this. Hope this helps.