How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a massive enlarged left testicle the size of a

Customer Question

i have a massive enlarged left testicle the size of a tennisbal and very painful,this has happened before but went away, about a month ago and now returned , and is like this for about 10 days, right testicle seems normal , advise please thank you ***** LATER
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Do you have pain in the area of the testicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems only on l testicle ,sensetive on bag
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Have you had fevers with this finding?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
If this swelling just occurred, this is probably fluid collection around the testicle called a hydrocele. This can occur when you have an infection of the testicle. I would recommend that you see a urologist or your primary doctor for an examination and you may need to be started on an antibiotic for a possible testicle infection. Hope this helps.