How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been having a urinary tract infection for over a

Customer Question

I have been having a urinary tract infection for over a year. The Dr. gives me an antibiotic. it clears up then returns a few weeks later. I also have gout. I just read an article called "Tiny crystals, Big Problems" pertaining to Gout. Should I be seeing a Dr. that specializes in this problem. Thank you.
Elsie C. Nelson
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you seen a urologist for this?
Have you had a CT scan?