How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 46726
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having pain in the area between my anus and my. It is

Customer Question

I am having pain in the area between my anus and my balls. It is sore to the touch. Is there something i can do to get rid of this pain? Its been a few days now and it still hurts
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David. I have read your question and am ready to help.
this area is called the perineum
your prostate gland is behind this area
you could have a prostate infection causing this pain
you should see a doctor and get a course of ciprofloxicin antibibiotics and see if this helps clear up this pain.
do you have a doctor you can see?
or you can go to the ER for more urgent evaluation.
do you have an ER or hospital close to you?