Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

My urine test was wbc and rbc abnormal and wbc esterase

Customer Question

My urine test was wbc and rbc abnormal and wbc esterase abnormal occult blood abnormal and my microalbumin was high
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Do you have any urinary symptoms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. I have sheehans syndrome and my adrenal glands are involved
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I get up a lot at night to per
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a history of smoking?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As a teen. Now 42
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you know what is wrong
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
O
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to help me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like a refund
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
This sounds like you have red blood cells in the urine. This could be a sign of infection, kidney stones, or in the worst case scenario, cancer of the urinary tract. You need to get into see a urologist to have an examination done to look in your bladder by cystoscopy and you also need to have a CT scan done of urinary tract. The cancer is causes are unlikely but they need to be rolled out. Infection is the more likely causing you may need to be placed on antibiotics to treat this. Hope this helps.