How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20388
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find a urologist who has performed many surgical

Customer Question

How do I find a urologist who has performed many surgical procedures and is experienced in fixing a vesico vaginal fistula
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Your best bet is to find a urologist who is fellowship trained in urogynecology or reconstructive Urology. These specialists perform the most number of vesicovaginal fistula repairs. You can probably search your surgeons website to see whether or not they are fellowship trained in the specialties. Hope this helps.