How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 65266
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 43 year old male. I am 6'1 and weigh 160 lbs. I have

Customer Question

I am a 43 year old male. I am 6'1 and weigh 160 lbs. I have ADHD and acute anxiety. I may have high blood pressure. I exercise regularly. Since my divorce 4years ago I have experienced intermittent ED. I have also been masterbating a bit more than when I was married. T level tested ok. Suggestions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what your exact question is about this situation.
Please clarify.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to correct my ED situation and these are my other symptoms and situations
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
Intermittent ED is generally speaking psychological, not always.
What has to be ruled out:
High cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Medication effects.
Prostate disease.
Low testosterone.
Circulation problems in the penis.
That leaves psychological problems and therapy [for example for performance anxiety if there].
I would first seen an internist, then psychologist if indicated.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.