Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am an 87-year-old female with a severe incontinence

Customer Question

I am an 87-year-old female with a severe incontinence problem. I am wearing a padded brief with a Poise pad attached but my urine often goes through both in the night and sometimes in the day. Sometimes I relieve myself, go to bed, and have to urinate again within minutes. The problem is most severe when I am slightly constipated.
I have unsuccessfully tried Kegel exercises. I have read that Botox is being used for this condition. Is it a likely option for me and how much would it help me?
Before you reply, I would like to know how much this is going to cost me.
Thank you!
Before I
Mary
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
This is going to cost what never amount you agreed to pay to begin with before you asked the question.
Would you like to continue with this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Do you leak urine when you get the urge to urinate or does it just come out without warning?