Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

Have bladder issue with no infection was tested. What could…

Customer Question
Have bladder issue with no...
Have bladder issue with no infection was tested. What could this be?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Urology
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/2/2015
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Can you explain exactly what symptoms you are having with your bladder?

Had bleeding and hurts after I uruinate No infections had tests. What can I try? Only better when I lye down. No burning only after I urinate. What could this be your the expert

Urologist: DrRussMd, Board certified internist replied 3 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board certified internist
Hello
You need a scope of the bladder.
This can be interstitial cystitis, which needs a different medication, such as elmiron.
It could also be bladder cancer, and this needs to be ruled out with a scope.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Hello
I have you in the reply box but no post.
Please see my answer above and reply if you have questions.