Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm idris 31years old. I have got a very worriable mistake…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm idris 31years old...
Hi, I'm idris 31years old. I have got a very worriable mistake in my life since January 24th 2014. During a masturbation on myself on that day, I have attached a roap/stitch to penis and over the cours that masturbation, I fell asleep. When I woke up after 3 to 4 hours sleep, I quickly took off the roap and kept sleeping again until the next day.[ I honestly never used to such masturbation even a simple masturbation I never used to. It was almost the first time. I found an ad about enhancing male penis, as you can see I have small penis, that pushed me doing such thing]. I went to work from 8am-10am I started feeling like nothing is in my pants, 10-2pm still no feeling of penis. It was just too cold and soft. At 3pm, I found my penis was dead. No feeling I could image, just like nothing was there in my pants. I went to bathroom to try to get erection,, it never respond, again and again but no possible. The same day i had to meet my new gf for date for first time at 6pm. When we went home, I spent almost 3 and half hours with her, no erection. Around the 4th hours, I got a weak erection but we did not have intercourse. My penis was soft and painful at the base. The next days when my gf left, i went to see Doctors, exams were done but i was told that it will back normal, until now it still not normal.
The year 2014 I felt so much pain at the base of my penis during the whole year just like my blood was getting deflection to other part of my tissue but not to my penis.
Today, I can get erection only when a girl get close to me for sex. It become weak, soft, not strong at all. I can't even enjoy nothing.
What help can you do for me? And what advise do you I have for me as a young man like me? I'm doing my master in chemistry but now so out of mind I almost fell my semester. I have an insurance from amerigroup/health plus if any help you willing.
Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Urology
6/30/2015
Urologist: Dr. David, MD replied 3 years ago
This is Dr. David. I have read your question and am ready to help.
you could have damaged a nerve in your penis when you tired a rope around your penis and feel asleep.
nerves can take years and years to heal
that is good you are able to have erections at this point.
if you have excessive anxiety symptoms, this can kill an erection.
you know that you have to be relaxed and not anxious to have an erection.
if you have excessive anxiety, you might need treatment to help your anxiety
you should get your magnesium levels and B12 levels checked. low magnesium or low B12 can affect nerve function
the best thing to help erections is to eat healthy, not smoke and exercise regularly to help improve blood flow and circulation.
I hope you don't smoke
I hope you are exercising regularly.
let me know if you have questions.