How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20144
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have E.D for which I use an injection. My penis is very

Customer Question

I have E.D for which I use an injection. My penis is very rigid except the very bottom. My wife is dry and uses a lubricant. However when we start intercourse I hit a very dry area I cannot go past and my penis seems to "fold" at the bottom. Is there any help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
What does the urologist say about this?